February 18, 2017

My Style: Fifty Shades Darker














N
O, I have not seen Fifty Shades Darker or read the book... But it works as a title, so simmer down ;) Not all shades of gray are bad. This look is all about the cool gray tones contrasted with warm brown tones. This is the softest, warmest sweater and I love the color blocking design. The jeans are so comfortable and flattering, plus the fringe hem is on trend. This is my first pair of Sbicca Footwear and I can say I. AM. A. FAN. These boots are top quality and so comfortable. I love the design and fit. Finishing the look, I styled another amazing bag from T-Shirt & Jeans. I'm still styling winter looks, because of the cold weather here. I look forward to more spring looks soon. Hope you have a lovely week! Xoxo, Shelly

Purse courtesy of T-Shirt & Jeans ⇜ use code SHELLY10 for 10% off

          

          

4 comments:

  1. Ummm love the style, the sweater is just amazing, as for the babouche, i love them. You're looking pretty in your ittires ;-)

    XxX - Vettae
    www.sofrenchychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! greetings from Poland

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete