July 17, 2016

My Style: Cotton Candy Skies







Ihave been truly appreciating moments of silence and beauty during this whirlwind summer.  The fast pace and madness of the City of Angels is thrilling, but can become stressful and exhausting.  Being fully immersed in the LA lifestyle has kept me from blogging as much as I had hoped this summer; I apologize for seeming a tad MIA. The list of things I have given up this summer in order to keep up with my workload and online classes includes the following: sleeping, blogging, and a social life. I am still blogging every moment I can, and I appreciate all of you for wishing me luck on my fashion journey interning this summer at Show Me Your Mumu. I WILL make a post about everything I have been working on and accomplished during my time in California at one of my favorite companies. Don't get me wrong, I'm living the dream! This summer has been everything I could have hoped for and more. I look forward to sharing more details about my summer next month when I will have more time :) I would LOVE to hear about your summer in the comments! Xoxo, Shelly



               

No comments:

Post a Comment