December 17, 2014

My Style: Blackout


S neakers have transitioned from a workout staple to a chic street style trend and my feet for one are loving it!  I'm wearing these sleek Nike sneakers to walk around Arizona's Christmas city, shopping and sightseeing in comfort.  I added a soft, warm top from We Are Dope (VVAD3) and stretch skinny jeans along with a wool peacoat.  Throw on a warm beanie and pick out a fave backpack and you can face anything the day brings.  Hey, I want to add a special thank you for a Christmas gift from the amazing jewelry company Coco & Marie.  I adore the gold necklaces, one of the state of Arizona and one with my initial.  Talk about lovely gifts.  If you'd like to order some beautiful, delicate jewelry for  someone special this Christmas, please think about using the discount code below and save 20%.













            


6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! Simple but still chic! I really love your bag! :)

    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater and the beanie.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but still so chic! love your sweater and the backpack.
    Zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete