September 29, 2014

My Style: Kiss My Creepers


Today's Look: is about keeping it real.  A girl can't go wrong with black, shredded skinny jeans, studded black platform creepers, a sequined crop top, and a vintage denim jacket.  "Hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of . . . . "  (Yes, I did just quote Lizzie McGuire.)  Taking a beautiful sequined top and combining it with some urban street style elements adds some edge to beauty and you know I adore that combo.  Next, I tried a new hairstyle to spice things up.  I rarely fuss with my hair, but I always like trying new things.  I got the idea from Miley's bun obsession--it's contagious. Lastly, I accessorized with my usual favorites and enjoyed wearing a new ring and bracelet set.  Check out BKLYN Jewels for some unique, fresh jewelry designs.  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Top courtesy of AMIClubwear ♡ | Bracelet & Ring Set courtesy of BKLYN Jewels ♡ | Jeans from PacSun | Creepers from UrbanOG | Turquoise Ring from World Market | Earrings & Stone/Silver Rings from Earthbound Trading Company | Black Bracelet & Sunglasses from Hello Venice | Jacket is vintage


Fashion Tip:  I used to be conservative when it came to my jewelry--not more than one ring per hand and tiny, delicate bands and stones.  Now, I've learned how variety and mixin' it up can be soooo fleek.  haha  Ok, I just had to say "fleek" because someone used it in a comment on one of my latest posts and I had to look up the slang term on Urban Dictionary.  It means on point or cool.  Learn something new everyday.  







                

5 comments:

  1. Loving your look! You styled those shoes perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you UrbanOG! Love your store!

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete
  2. Of course you can rock the John Lennon glasses. You're gorgeous, Shelly. I can't wait to play this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brie! Phoenix Fashion Week here we come :)

      Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete