April 14, 2014

My Style: Orange Crush


Today's Look:  is still about Coachella dreamin’.   The headlines are stating that BeyoncĂ© and Gwen Stefani graced the stages at Coachella as a special surprise for attendees.  Well, if I can’t be there, at least I can still dress up and have fun like I'm at the music festival.  To begin, I chose a tribal patterned, swing crop top that matched my white-washed orange shorts.  Adding a little more of a 1970's feel, I wore woven stacked friendship bracelets and a crocheted purse. To stay protected from the sun, I wore a wide-brimmed hat and colorful, mirrored sunglasses featuring shades of orange and pink.  The gladiator sandals by Lucky Brand created a perfect last boho detail.  Obviously, I've been a little obsessed with Coachella and all the fashion trends that are created at the two weekend event--next year, I'm hoping to get a group together and go crazy :)  I better start saving up now...  Xoxo, Shelly


Outfit Details:  Top courtesy of Charlotte Russe ❤, Bracelets courtesy of Earthbound Trading Co. ❤, Hairspray courtesy of Bumble and Bumble (at Phoenix Fashion Week) ❤, Shorts & Sunglasses from Forever 21, Purse from American Eagle, Shoes by Lucky Brand from Dillard's, Hat from Oasap.com, Big Ring from Sage Brush & Company, Black Band from Earth Bound Trading Co., Nails by Impress Nails from Walgreens.


Fashion Tip:  On a sunny, warm day, a black, wide-brim hat not only adds style to an outfit, but also provides protection from the sun--perfect for long days out at festivals.  








Get Connected with Charlotte Russe:




1 comment:

  1. Seriously I love that you make an illustration for your outfits...it's so original. Love your style.

    www.lifeinstyleofficial.com

    ReplyDelete