March 4, 2014

My Style: One of Those Days


Today's Look: is monochromatic and grungy-chic, styled for the last few chilly weeks of winter and the last few days of school until break.  First, I chose the soft and cozy sweater, perfect for a long day of classes.  I especially like this Charlotte Russe sweater for its unique light gray and black stripe design.  The stripes are big and flattering while the material is soft and comfy.  Next, I chose light gray skinny jeans and black combat boots, both great for keeping warm and walking across campus.  I wanted the blacks in the look separated yet unified.  For outerwear, I wore a black (without the) leather jacket and knitted beanie.  Finishing off the look, I accessorized with funky round shades, a beautiful charm necklace, and three fabulous rings. Spring break is next week and I CANNOT wait.  I'm so ready to sleep, sleep, AND sleep.  :)


Outfit Details:  Sweater & Boots courtesy of Charlotte Russe , Jacket & Jeans by Express at express.com, Beanie & Glasses at urbanog.com, Necklace by Buckle at Buckle (Prescott, Arizona), Earrings by Destine Austrian Crystal at Sally Beauty Supply (Prescott, Arizona), Black Crystal Ring at Earthbound Trading Co. (Flagstaff, Arizona), Cross Ring by Forever 21 at forever21.com, Impress Nails at Walgreens (Prescott, Arizona), Chain Midi-Ring was a gift.


Fashion Tip:  For an ever classic too-cool-for-school look, a leather jacket and pair of combat boots will always be soulmates; they are the perfect pair to add edge and style to any outfit.





Get Connected with Charlotte Russe:


Celebrities keeping cozy in the monochramtic sweater trend:


Selena Gomez        Ashley Tisdale         Emma Roberts         Miley Cyrus        Hilary Duff

2 comments:

  1. Love this look and love your blog! Please check out my blog when you get the chance and if you could, would you follow for a follow? Your support would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    asplashofnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I followed you back. Keep up the great work. Xoxo, Shelly

      Delete