February 24, 2014

My Style: Sophisticated Grunge


Today's Look:  is inspired by New York Fashion Week (NYFW) street style.  Even though I wasn't able to attend, I loved looking online over all runway fashion yes, but even more so, what the attendees were wearing.  NYFW goers definitely rocked the sophisticated grunge and I loved it!  To start the look off, I first chose the monochromatic maxi dress from Poof Apparel.  Poof Apparel is a clothing company for juniors that is sold at major stores such as Macy's, Wet Seal, Hot Topic, Arden B., Tilly's, and many more.  I was thrilled when Poof Apparel contacted me and sent me some of their trendiest pieces.  The dress is  made of a soft, opaque material featuring a beautiful, intricate design.  I styled the dress with a leather jacket and black platform boots.  Adding a touch of boho, I finished the look with a wide brim hat, stone ring, metal chain ring, black stud earrings, and multiple necklaces.  


Outfit Details:  Dress courtesy of Poof Apparel , Jacket by Express at Express (Tucson, Arizona), Shoes by Grey City at nastygal.com, Hat at oasap.com, Layered Necklace by Lucky Brand at Dillard's (Presott, Arizona), Owl Necklace at P.J. Chilcottage (Flagstaff, Arizona), Earrings by AĆ©ropostale from AĆ©ropostale (Tucson, Arizona), White Stone Ring at nastygal.com, Two Piece Ring was a gift.


Fashion Tip:  Adding a leather jacket to a sweet maxi dress creates an edgy yet feminine look.




Check out Poof Apparel's sites below:


Celebrities styling maxi dresses with leather jackets:


Heidi Klum           Olivia Wilde          Rachel Zoe           Lily Aldridge          Miley Cyrus


2 comments:

  1. Super awesome pics :)
    Cool outfit <3

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/skull-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete