January 27, 2014

My Style: Sippin' on Sunshine


Today's Look:  celebrates the upcoming season of spring!  Although spring does not officially start till March, the weather was perfect while I was visiting Santa Monica, California.  The sun was shining, the water was cool, and the sand was warm.  For a relaxing walk along the beach and then a lunch date, I wanted to look glamorous and be comfortable--never know whom you might see in L.A, right?  First, I chose the colorful, bodycon dress and long, cream cardigan.  I love this dress from Charlotte Russe, and I was excited to get to wear it!  In Arizona, it's still chilly, so I knew I had to bring it on this trip.  The tribal print is festive and rich while the black columns on the sides make the dress flattering (which is rare for such a form-fitting piece).  To match the dress, I wore a beautiful black and gold jeweled necklace and gold stud earrings.  Finishing off the look, I chose black, strappy heels, two gold rings, and a gold, beaded bracelet.


Outfit Details:  Dress and Earrings courtesy of Charlotte Russe , Necklace from charlotterusse.com, Sweater by Merona at Target (Prescott, Arizona), Shoes by VS Collection at victoriassecret.com, Bracelet at Dillard's (Prescott, Arizona), Gold Sparkly Ring from Charming Charlie (Scottsdale, Arizona), Gold Band from Premiere Designs.


Fashion Tip:  For this spring bold, vibrant colors are a must!  Get ready to see lots of floral, tribal, and striped prints.



Celebrities rockin' the colorful, tribal dress look:


No comments:

Post a Comment