July 24, 2013

My Style: Born to be Wild

 

Today's Look:  is all about being daring.  For this particular look, since school is approaching, I wanted to make an outfit that would work with one of my backpacks.  Today, I chose my Hello Kitty leopard print backpack.  Since the backpack's colors include black, tan, and brown, I chose to add color into the ensemble by wearing a pair of  high-waisted, richly colored burgundy pants and a short-cut, white-washed chambray shirt.  To pull in the tan of the bag, I wore suede ankle boots and a spiked headband to match.  Completing the look, I wore a leopard print ring, a tarnished gold band, tarnished gold leaf earrings, and two bracelets.   Dare to be bold.  Born to be wild.


Outfit Details:  Top by American Rag at Macy's (Tucson, Arizona), Pants by Bullhead Denim Co. at PacSun (Tucson, Arizona), Backpack by Hello Ktty at urbanog.com, Boots by Betsey Johnson at 6pm.com, Ring by Charming Charlie's (Scottsdale, Arizona), Bracelets at American Eagle (Scottsdale, Arizona), Earrings by EB at Earthbound (Flagstaff, Arizona).


Fashion Tip:  This school year, have fun with animal print backpacks.  They add a dash of edge to any outfit.  There are so many options out there to choose from, so it was difficult to narrow it down. I included a selection of my favorite nine animal print backpacks and their links below.  


Backpack:  123456789


      Justin Bieber                  Ke$ha                  Avril Lavigne                Taylor Momsen

No comments:

Post a Comment