June 17, 2013

My Style: Vintage Hipster


Today's Look:  is all about channeling a vintage hipster vibe.  Even though I don't shop at flea markets or second hand stores, I still like to dress with hipster influences from time to time.  To start the look off, I chose my cream colored, high-waisted shorts, navy sheer, collared shirt, and brown waist belt.  Making the outfit similar to a romper, I tucked the blouse into the shorts and belted the two articles of clothing together at the waist to create a full ensemble.  To match the brown in the belt, I wore brown beaded sandals with silver detailing.  Matching the cream color of the shorts, I wore a cream colored purse.  Finishing off the outfit, I wore a beaded bracelet, two rings, bow earrings, and oversized tortoise sunglasses.  


Outfit Details:  Blouse at Papaya (Tucson, Arizona), Shorts by Sparkle and Fade at Urban Outfitters (Scottsdale, Arizona), Belt at Delia's (Scottsdale, Arizona), Sandals by DBDK Fashion, Earrings at Forever 21 (Scottsdale, Arizona), Bracelet at Target (Prescott, Arizona), Purse at Charming Charlies (Scottsdale, Arizona). 

Fashion Tip:  High-waisted shorts are huge this summer! Whether it's '80s looking denim shorts or '60s material vintage, high-waists are in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment