May 8, 2013

My Style: Under My Umbrella


Today's Look:  Who said you can't look fashionable on a rainy day?  Today's outfit was almost postponed because of a random rainstorm, but instead of letting the ran ruin my photo-shoot, I adapted.  I grabbed an old umbrella from the garage, and I was more than happy to break in my new Betsey Johnson rain boots.  To pull out the red detailing from the tattoo-like designs on the boots, I wore a cozy red sweater that also matched the umbrella's floral print.  Since light jeans would show wet spots from the rain, I chose my dark navy skinny jeans that fit nicely in the waterproof boots.  I wore bright yellow Betsey earrings to finish off the look.  



Outfit Details:  Sweater by Roxy at Pacsun, Jeans by Levi's at Macy's, Rain boots by Betsey Johnson at 6pm.com, Earrings by Betsey Johnson at betseyjohnson.com.  



Fashion Tip:  Don't use a rainy day as an excuse to not look fabulous.  Buy a cute pair of rain boots and a fun umbrella, so even if the weather looks gloomy, you look amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment