May 22, 2013

My Style: Leather & Lace


Today's Look:  is all about my new Steve Madden Thundr-C boots.  The boots are made with tan leather and have a unique crochet detailing on each of their sides.  To match with the off-white coloring of the crochet panels, I wore my loose-fitting, off-white Free People shirt.  The shirt has lace all down the front that dresses up the casual cut.  Finishing off the look, I wore charcoal skinny jeans, a tarnished-gold heart pendant necklace, and my CA beach bag. 


Outfit Details:  Shirt by Free People at Saks Fifth Avenue (Tempe, AZ), Jeans by Express at Express (Scottsdale, AZ), Boots by Steve Madden at 6pm.com, Necklace by Forever 21 at Forever 21 (Scottsdale, AZ), Bag by Rising International (San Diego, CA), Earrings by Earth Bound at Earth Bound Trading Co. (Sedona, AZ). 


Fashion Tip:  A girl can never have too many boots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment