May 17, 2013

My Style: Animal Print Maxi Dress


Today's Look:  is all about the animal print maxi dress.  The dress is a light shade of tan with splotches of orange, black, brown, and gray all over it.  To make the dress casual, I covered up the spaghetti straps with a light, white blouse.  The blouse made the dress have a boho-chic flare and also more modest.  To pull out the brown flecks in the dress, I wore my brown suede fringed purse and leather boots that match.  Finishing off the look, I accessorized with metal feather earrings, two bracelets, and two rings.


Outfit Details:  Shirt by Naranka at Basement Martketplace (Flagstaff, AZ), Dress by Under Skies at Basement Marketplace, Purse by Steve Madden, Boots by Splendid at Clothing Hound (Prescott, AZ), Earrings by Earth Bound at earthboundtrading.com (Sedona, AZ).


Fashion Tip:  Wearing ankle boots with maxi dresses is the latest trend.  Boots add a roguish touch to the feminine outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment