May 26, 2013

Favorite Stores in Flagstaff



Live in or visiting Flagstaff?  Here is a list of my favorite stores in Flagstaff that every girl should know and love!




Address:  120 N Leroux St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Growing up in Arizona, my family and I visit Flagstaff all the time.  Every time we are in town, I make sure to go downtown to my favorite Old Town Shops which include three of my favorite Flagstaff stores:  Basement Marketplace, P.J. Chilcottage, and Black Hound Gallerie.  




Style:  Hipster, Grunge, Glamour 
Sells:  Clothes, Jewelry, Bags, Shoes, Scarfs, etc.

I fell in love with Basement Marketplace the second I found it.  Its unique location (underneath the Old Town Shops) and setup create a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.  The young, lively staff are always nice and say hello to every customer.  The store carries such a wide variety of style I can always find items that add to my closet.  I definitely recommend the Basement Marketplace!




Style:  Feminine, Classy, Preppy, Fun
Sells:  Clothes, Accessories, Cards, Soap, etc.

P.J. Chilcottage is a bright, happy store that has the most adorable merchandise.  The clothes are feminine, fun, and great quality with reasonable prices.  The selection of apparel covers two walls of the store, but every time I come back it seems to keep expanding.  The store also sells an array of necklaces, earrings, belts, purses, cards, soaps, pajamas, and a bunch of other things girls love.   P.J. Chilcottage is a definite must-stop.




Name:  Black Hound Gallerie
Style:  Funky, Punk, Retro
Sells:  Clothes, Books, Accessories, Souvenirs

Black Hound Gallerie is a lot different from the other two stores.  The other two stores are aimed towards females only, but this store has merchandise for girls and boys.  Not only do they sell clothes, but they also sell accessories, books, posters, gag-gifts, mugs, etc.  The store almost reminds me of a classier Spencer's. It is always fun to shop at Black Hound, because the environment is entertaining and the employees are friendly.




Address:  17 East Aspen Ave, Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Style:  Feminine, Classy, Current
Sells:  Clothes, Accessories, Shoes, etc.

My fourth favorite store, which happens to be right around the corner from The Old Town Shops, is Shoes & Such Boutique!  I couldn't have been more thrilled when I found this store.  I dragged my whole family in with me once I saw the window display.  The employees are happy and helpful, while the merchandise is adorable and reasonably priced.  They have a great selection of up-to-date styles, an abundance of accessories including jewelry, scarves, bags, hats, etc., and an awesome array of shoes.  I can't wait to go back to Shoes & Such Boutique!




*Stores' website URLs are attached to their names.*

Credits:  12, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment