April 1, 2013

My Style: Camo/St. Patrick's Day


Today's Look: is all about the camo.  Breaking news: Camo is totally in.! I'm not kidding.  It's everywhere.  Since it was St. Patty's Day and I had a party to attend, I had to wear something green.  I had just bought this camo shirt a couple days ago and it couldn't have been more perfect.  I wasn't in the mood to wear bright green, because I knew that's what everyone else would be wearing, so a darker, army green was the answer.  To go along with the army theme, I finished the outfit with military boots.  I mean...why not, right? :)

Outfit Details: Shirt by Self Esteem at Dillards, Jeggings by Express, Purse by Converse One Star at Target, Boots by Steve Madden, Necklace at Buckle.

Fashion Tip: When wearing camo, try to keep it feminine.  Whether it's a top that accentuates your waiste, or shorts that show off your legs, always try to buy camo on pieces of clothing that are girly. That way you can be sure to avoid looking like you are trying to play a part and/or avoid looking slouchy.

~S.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment